Bonds to glass, wood, plastics, tin, metal, ceramic, cement, rubber, vinyl, leather, fabric and many other materials
Temperature resistant - unaffected by extreme heat or cold once cured
Dries clear. Paintable
E6000 Mini Tubes
Same great E6000 formula packaged in small (0.18 fl oz) tubes. Perfect for easy storage and quick fixes anytime, anywhere.
Instructions for Safe Use
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000:
Read directions and test small area before use.
1. Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Product can be used between 50 and 90 °F / 10 and 32 °C.
3. Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
4. Allow 24 hours for curing--Maximum bond strength may not be reached for up to 72 hours.
5. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Note: E6000 is not recommended for use on StyrofoamTM, polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
(Pack of 3) 50-Pack E6000 Multi Purpose Adhesive MINI Tubes 5.3ml .18oz CLEAR EU10230450 - oI7frfGd